Saturday, October 27, 2007

One amazing week in India

It's crazy for me to think that this time yesterday I was having smoothies at a coffee shop and playing rummy with Andy Prinsen in the middle of Bombay, and today I am strangely enough back "home" in Chaing Mai. It was one of the craziest, most adventurous and blessed week of my life -- and it's hard coming back down from a high created by so much excitement and genuine friendship. It actually almost feels like it was dream because I came home to a place where there is no one to talk about it with, who can laugh at the funny things that happened. But, that still doesn't change that it was a sweet week. It was a nice treat though to have dinner with Katie at our favorite pad-thai place, and be reminded of all of the awesome friendships the Lord has given me here. More will be written later because I need to get some sleep in a real bed tonight -- but I might be up in the middle of the night because I just saw a 6 inch gecko hop down on my bed and ran up my pillow and down the side of the wall... lets just hope he doesn't do that while I am sleeping.

No comments: