It's so hard for me to believe that Chiang Mai, Thailand is my home for the next 2 years. At the moment it is so fun to walk down the streets and think about how someday I will know where I am and how to get around this city on my own. I am currently living with my Aunt and Uncle and their family while I am waiting for my roommate to get into town. I am amazed by all of the colors, smells, and the crazy streets in this town. I have been here 4 days, and I have seen and done so much. I even have my own Thai cell phone, which I guess makes things official. It's hot and sweaty here, but such a beautiful place to be. I made a blog so you can see my pictures and enter into my new world for a little bit. My mailing address will be at the school I am working at, Chiang Mai International School (CMIS) and it is:
Sara Zimmer
CMIS
13 Chetupon Rd
PO Box 38
Chiang Mai
THAILAND
50000
I miss you all, but God is so good and I know he will continue to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment