Friday, May 30, 2008
This was the video I made for my kids of all of their pictures from throughout the year. I got to show it to them and their parents at our Medieval Feast during the last week of school. It is really amazing to me now that these are no longer my kids, as they have been for the past 10 months. I teared up a bit saying by to them on the last day, but haven't been sad since. I am not sure if it just hasn't hit me yet that these aren't my kiddos anymore, or if I just cope well. This video gives you a glimpse of my first year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is sweet, sara. ;)
hey lady. i dont know if you're going to keep up on your blog, but I am TAGGING you for a fun blog game.
see my blog for details.
Post a Comment