
So, God yet again has been abundantly good to me. He has given me not just a house to live in, but a home. I moved in with my best friend Kelly, who has a fabulous house. It has been such a blessing to have a roommate to just talk to when I come home. And, someone who challenges me in my faith with just about every conversation we have. It is also such a blessing to have a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom... not just a one room dorm. It feels like a real house. The other night I just sat with a few candles and read and just spent sometime with Jesus out in the living room, and I realized that it was the first time I had been in a living room alone -- since I had been in Thailand. God yet again never ceases to amaze me, as I continue to follow him on this road.
No comments:
Post a Comment