I am proud to say that I am the owner of a brand-new, Red Honda motorbike. After being tired of depending on others for rides around town, and just longing to be independent -- I decided to purchase my very own motorbike. I went after school last Friday, knowing what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend with my friend Matt and left with a shiny new bike. I was buying for practically purposes because it is the best way to get around as a single person. Gas is cheap, parking is easy and its how everyone gets around this town. But, I never knew how excited I would be to walk out of the Honda dealership and be given keys to this beautiful, glossy, IU red bike. I mean seriously, is this the same Sara Zimmer that left Indiana just 4 months ago? I don't know who this girl is, but I really love who the Lord is letting me become. The boys on my floor were sweet, they took me out on my bike Saturday morning where one of them was leading in front of me, and another watching out behind me. Riding on the back of bikes for the past 3 months has been a blessing in learning the flow of traffic and unsaid traffic rules. Last night I took my first solo ride to Kelly's house, and can I tell you how nice it was to drive myself somewhere, and back home and not have to feel like a burden on someone to take me around! Please pray for my saftey... I do love this new bike though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment